Quantcast

unsupported scanner C3100 sane-find-scanner

unsupported scanner C3100 sane-find-scanner

Theo Z

Attached to this mail is the result of the sane-find-scanner -v -v

regards

             to  [hidden email]

sane-find-scanner v v.txt (23K) Download Attachment

Re: unsupported scanner C3100 sane-find-scanner

m. allan noah-3
You should try the hplipopensource.com, they might support this model.

allan

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 4:05 AM, Theo Z <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Attached to this mail is the result of the sane-find-scanner -v -v
>

> regards

>              to  [hidden email]

of my hand"

             to  [hidden email]