Quantcast

[sane-devel] FYI developers - re: chipset HP 2400 Scanjet

[sane-devel] FYI developers - re: chipset HP 2400 Scanjet

offers
 I recently saw a post somewhere asking for the chipset numbers for the HP Scanjet 2400  flat-bed scanner, so that work can begin on making a Linux driver for it.
 I just did an exploratory operation on that model, having acquired one a few days ago, on sale.
 Here are my findings. I hope they help
KGB

 Main board has 2 LSI chips:

Large LSI chip :
  AMIC   A428316S-25
  0353S    HG268

Large LSI chip :
  Not branded
  26-0122-03B
  0419F4M67-09

small  IC
ATMEL
93C46  (??)
 _ _ _ SI27 A
====================================
Board mounted on moving carriage with sensor:

First chip:
either:
a.  3GH16K
or
b.   3DC15K

Second chip:
3CFV8K
ACT04

SN of this unit:    CN469S6xFT
reg model:   GRLYB-0209
Model  HP Scanjet 2400 - Made in China
Old stock ??? purchased new, on sale  05-05

This e-mail was sent using a CentralPets.com WebMail account
Get yours at: http://mail.centralpets.com