sane-frontends version 1.0.14 has just been released. Download it from
the usual locations as mentioned on
This is the md5sum:
The new release contains quite some bug fixes and improvements for
xcam and scanadf.
I'll attach the complete ChangeLog.
****** Release of sane-frontends-1.0.14 *****
2005-09-18 Henning Meier-Geinitz <[hidden email]>
* configure configure.in: Changed version to 1.0.14.
* src/Makefile.in: Added missing DISTFILE.
2005-05-31 Oliver Rauch <[hidden email]>
* src/xcam.c update_param: added patch by
Douglas Schilling Landgraf:
if (dialog == NULL) return;
2005-05-10 Gerard Klaver <gerard at gkall dot hobby dot nl>
* src/xcam.c - moved 2 DBG lines from above to below variable
declarations (OS/2 compiler error bugreport Franz Bakan)
- Changed declaration for "remaining" from SANE_Int to size_t
moved lines for generating frame count, fps and
2005-05-07 Gerard Klaver <gerard at gkall dot hobby dot nl>
* src/xcam.c -moved lines for generating frame count, fps and
fps avarage value from nex_frame to input_available routine.
-solved bug for fps values > 1
2005-04-11 Gerard Klaver <gerard at gkall dot hobby dot nl>
* src/xcam.c added TXT button for option text line adding to i
image with name, date and time info.
font_6x11.h file and add_text routine taken from the (GPLed)
webcam.c file, part of xawtv, (c) 1998-2002 Gerd Knorr.
add_text was modified for this program (xcam_add_text).
added RGB/BGR button option to switch the colors if needed.
solved segment fault when no usb scanner/vidcam devices
is attached to system ( bug report from Henning Meier-Geinitz)
patch update for recording feature (SANE bugreport 300224)
added SAVE Frame button, output filename box.
With Save Frame button image can be saved as
.pnm .pgm .pbm or .ppm file
added info row with x, y, image-size, fps count, fps, fps_ava
added -V and -h option (version and help
added option -B -buffersize so instead of default input buffer of
32*1024 a buffer of 1024*1024 can be chosen
src/font_6x11.h file added to src directory
src/xscanimage.c updates for debug output
src/preview.c updates for debug output
src/gtkglue.c updates for debug output
doc/xcam.man update for -B, help and debug info option
2004-12-11 Julien Blache <[hidden email]>
* sanei resync with sane-backends, fixes a deadlock between xscanimage
and saned when scanning over the network.
2004-10-30 Henning Meier-Geinitz <[hidden email]>
* doc/scanadf.man src/scanadf.c: Wait for scan-scripts so all
files are handled before leaving scanadf. Patch from Tristan
Hill <[hidden email]>, bug #300993.
2004-10-17 Henning Meier-Geinitz <[hidden email]>
* configure configure.in: Changed version to 1.0.13-cvs. End of
sane-devel mailing list: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: Send mail with subject "unsubscribe your_password"
to [hidden email]
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|