how to compile SANE

Renato Pontefice
Hi,
as I told on my previous message, I cannot aquire images from my canon lide 110 scanner, because of problem.
Just now, I had an idea: re-compile all SANE on my Debian stretch pc

Can someone help me to do that? I mean: where do I can take file to compile? and how can I do that?

Please help me

TIA

Renato

Re: how to compile SANE

Gernot Hassenpflug
On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:56 AM, Renato Pontefice
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> as I told on my previous message, I cannot aquire images from my canon lide
> 110 scanner, because of problem.
> Just now, I had an idea: re-compile all SANE on my Debian stretch pc
>
> Can someone help me to do that? I mean: where do I can take file to compile?
> and how can I do that?

Hello Renato,
The linux README file has the information you need. While you are
about it, you probably would benefit from reading the other files
regarding installation also.
Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug