Quantcast

canon lide 110, debian stretch problem

Renato Pontefice
Hi,
I use Sane (or, better Xsane) on my Debian Stretch with a canon Lide 110 scanner on GIMP program.
I've used it, for a long time with same configuration, but Debian Jessie.

Now, I try to scan document,

The scanner start to scann (I hear some rumor)    but when the program returns the image, it is just a no image. I mean: it is a black and white points images, but nothing of the real image. I thought that the prob is on the scanner. But today I've proof it with a Win pc, and it works good.

Can someone tell me somethings?

TIA

Renato

             to  [hidden email]

Re: canon lide 110, debian stretch problem

m. allan noah-3
Sorry- this should have been posted to sane-devel mailing list, not
sane-standard.

allan

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Renato Pontefice
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I use Sane (or, better Xsane) on my Debian Stretch with a canon Lide 110
> scanner on GIMP program.
> I've used it, for a long time with same configuration, but Debian Jessie.
>
> Now, I try to scan document,
>
> The scanner start to scann (I hear some rumor)    but when the program
> returns the image, it is just a no image. I mean: it is a black and white
> points images, but nothing of the real image. I thought that the prob is on
> the scanner. But today I've proof it with a Win pc, and it works good.
>
> Can someone tell me somethings?
>
> TIA
>
> Renato

>              to  [hidden email]