Quantcast

Separate Well-Known Options specifications

Separate Well-Known Options specifications

Étienne Bersac-3
Hi,

Following the discussion about "more device properties", i started
writing a LaTeX file describing Well-Known Options specifications. I
steal some options from SANE 2 standard and added Papersize spec.

This is a draft, i'm not a LaTeX guru and i may include mistakes in
specifications.

Please review and comment :).

Étienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !

             to  [hidden email]

Re: Separate Well-Known Options specifications

m. allan noah-3
On 1/20/07, Étienne Bersac <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following the discussion about "more device properties", i started
> writing a LaTeX file describing Well-Known Options specifications. I
> steal some options from SANE 2 standard and added Papersize spec.
>
> This is a draft, i'm not a LaTeX guru and i may include mistakes in
> specifications.
>
> Please review and comment :).
>
> Étienne.
your mail with the pdf attachments was too big. but, i did download
the latex doc, and make some changes (spelling, grammar, re-write the
papersize part a bit). i added a number to my version. i dont know if
the tex is still good.

lets just pass this doc back and forth via email, without the pdf for
a little while.

             to  [hidden email]

well-known-options-2.tex (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Separate Well-Known Options specifications

Étienne Bersac-3
Hi,

Ok, i prefer to add version in the document titlepage. See attached.
Thanks for your modification.

Does anyone agree and follow this document ? I don't want standard for a
small part of SANE developers :)

Étienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !

             to  [hidden email]

well-known-options.tex (12K) Download Attachment

On 1/21/07, Étienne Bersac <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, i prefer to add version in the document titlepage. See attached.
> Thanks for your modification.
>
> Does anyone agree and follow this document ? I don't want standard for a
> small part of SANE developers :)

you are getting ahead of yourself, i think. we have to assume that not all
devels are on this mailing list, and cross-post this document to the devel
list at some point. when that happens, you will have to be prepared to
're-open' any of these discussions.

you are a long way from consensus.

             to  [hidden email]