Re: A proper scanner for working throught SANE

Re: A proper scanner for working throught SANE

René Rebe
Hi,

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 17:58, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> The lists are current. They are updated whenever a developer updates
> his backend (and the respective description file).
>
> > Hence I am
> > requesting you to tell me which of the following scanners are
> > "completely" supported by SANE. Complete support is important for
> > testing aspects.
>
> Look at the lists (or the scanner search engine). All your scanners
> are unsupported or at least untested.
>
> > 5. H.P. Scanner 8200
The HP 82xx will work fine with the Avision backend using my latest code:

http://www.exactcode.de/oss/avision/

(Ouhm - I need to push a big chunk of code into CVS ...)

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org