Plustek OpticSlim M12 on http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/gt68xx-backend/

bb-24
If you try to download the firmware Plustek    OpticSlim 1200  CIS
  6816     0x07b3    0x0413    cism216.fw from
http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/gt68xx-backend/ one gets an Internal
Server Error on the page http://people.freenet.de/go-mcpop/cism216.fw.

I tried to search for the driver but only get one for Plustek OpticSlim
M12 with the same name but it does not work for OpticSlim 1200.

Does anybody know where to get that driver for OpticSlim 1200. (I had
it, but installed a new system, so it got lost.)

Regards BB

             to  [hidden email]

Re: Plustek OpticSlim M12 on http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/gt68xx-backend/

stef-22
On 10/08/2012 21:34, BB wrote:

> If you try to download the firmware Plustek    OpticSlim 1200  CIS
>  6816     0x07b3    0x0413    cism216.fw from
> http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/gt68xx-backend/ one gets an Internal
> Server Error on the page http://people.freenet.de/go-mcpop/cism216.fw.
>
> I tried to search for the driver but only get one for Plustek
> OpticSlim M12 with the same name but it does not work for OpticSlim 1200.
>
> Does anybody know where to get that driver for OpticSlim 1200. (I had
> it, but installed a new system, so it got lost.)
>
> Regards BB

     Hello,

     try at http://gkall.hobby.nl/gt6816-07b3-0412.html .

Regards,