Quantcast

Plustek OpticFilm 7600i

Chris Moller
I have a Plustek OpticFilm 7600i.  It's not SANE-supported, but I read on list a while back that if whoever is doing any Plustek development had one, they'd be open to adding support.  I'd be glad to lend mine out if anyone is interested.

(I looked at the genesys source code, considering adding the support myself, but I don't know a thing about how scanners do their thing or even much about USB interfaces.  I'll leave it to the experts if any of them are interested.)

Chris Moller