Pixma ETIMEDOUT error

Andreas Zeitler
Good morning,

I have a Canon Pixma MP510 which is supposed to work 100% with SANE, according to the website. However I do get a ETIMEDOUT error when using it from the command line. https://gist.github.com/Zettt/d81b249af203d142f5ae

I'm on a MacBook running 10.11. (El Capitan) The SANE backends have been installed from Mattias Ellert's website. I couldn't find good help on this specific issue. Can anyone help please?

Thank  you.

Andreas