Nikon LS-2000

Chris Moller
I just bought a Nikon LS-2000 (it  was cheap...) that uses a SCSI interface.  So, questions:

How was the LS-2000 connected during the development of the coolscan2 backend?  SCSI card?  USB-to-SCSI adapter?  Something else?

Will a USB-to-SCSI adapter work?  Or do I need a SCSI card?

Thanks,
Chris Moller

Re: Nikon LS-2000

Alessandro Zummo
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:53:07 -0500
Chris Moller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How was the LS-2000 connected during the development of the coolscan2 backend?  SCSI card?  USB-to-SCSI adapter?  Something else?
>
> Will a USB-to-SCSI adapter work?  Or do I need a SCSI card?

 Hi, I used the LS2000 with a SCSI card and the
 coolscan3 backend and it mostly works.

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo - CEO,