HP scanjet 4100C

tim_burch
Howdy:

At one time I had this scanner working fine but now that I've hooked it back
up to this computer, I can only scan as root. Xsane doesn't even find the
scanner as a regular user. I have added my user name to scanner in /etc/group
which didn't make any difference. Not sure what to try next.

Debian
2.6.24-etchnhalf i-486

Re: HP scanjet 4100C

m. allan noah-3
I'm sorry, wrong mailing list. Please use sane-devel instead.

allan

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM, tim_burch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy:
>
> At one time I had this scanner working fine but now that I've hooked it back
> up to this computer, I can only scan as root. Xsane doesn't even find the
> scanner as a regular user. I have added my user name to scanner in
> /etc/group
> which didn't make any difference. Not sure what to try next.
>
> Debian
> 2.6.24-etchnhalf i-486

>             to  [hidden email]

             to  [hidden email]