Quantcast

HP ScanJet G2410

Kasper Janssens
Hello,

I can't seem to get the HP ScanJet G2410 scanner to work. According to the info on the website it should be supported. sane-find-scanner finds the scanner, but scanimage -L always returns that it didn't find a scanner, so does xsane. I tried to follow https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SANE%20-%20Installing%20a%20scanner%20that%20isn't%20auto-detected this, and it seems that the genesys backend config file already had the correct values in it. Anything else I might try/might have forgotten?

Kasper