HP 5590

Spicer Matthews
Has anyone started work on a backend for the HP5590. I am thinking about
purchasing one.  It would be great if someone has already started work
on it, if not any red flags as to why I could not write one?  I have
never written a sane backend but I have written many other drivers in C
so I figure I can make it work.

~Spicer