Quantcast

Glad to know that (SANE and Canon Scan Lide 120)

Glad to know that (SANE and Canon Scan Lide 120)

Pavel Sayekat
Thanks in advance, I wasn't really doing much about it like "doing it all by myself", I was still waiting for someone (specially you) to do it. So lets see & wish you luck.

regards
Pavel

On 02/21/2016 12:11 PM, stef-22 [via SANE] wrote:
On 19/02/2016 21:07, Pavel Sayekat wrote:
> If I send you the USB dump file during scanning, can you do something what is
> called reverse engineering?

     Hello,

     thanks to an hardware donation from Luc Verhaegen, I have a LiDE
120 and I have started to work on it. So I don't need USB logs for this
model.

     I have created feature request #315312
(https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=315312&group_id=30186&atid=410369)
so anyone interested can be informed.

Regards,
     Stef

http://sane.10972.n7.nabble.com/SANE-and-Canon-Scan-Lide-120-tp19708p20643.html
To unsubscribe from SANE and Canon Scan Lide 120, click here.
NAML