Quantcast

Fujitsu fi-65F : Image position

Tadasuke
Hi Developers,

I can scan an image using Fujitsu fi-65F on SANE backends 1.0.25.
I also have Fujitsu fi-60F and can scan an image on same environment.
Thanks. However, in comparison with these images acquired on default settings, image positions are different.

Both of image size are same (1296 x 1749, 300dpi), but an image acquired by fi-65F is slipped to upper side about 5mm. As the result, top 5mm of document cannot be acquired. The bottom 5mm area of image is all black.
Is there any parameter to scan from the top of document with fi-65F?

Re: Fujitsu fi-65F : Image position

m. allan noah-3
The epjitsu backend was entirely reverse engineered without protocol
documentation. So it is certainly possible that there is some command
to change the image position, but I do not know it. If you could get a
protocol manual which lists the actual commands sent to the scanner,
we might be able to fix it.

allan

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 5:55 AM, Tadasuke
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Developers,
>
> I can scan an image using Fujitsu fi-65F on SANE backends 1.0.25.
> I also have Fujitsu fi-60F and can scan an image on same environment.
> Thanks. However, in comparison with these images acquired on default
> settings, image positions are different.
>
> Both of image size are same (1296 x 1749, 300dpi), but an image acquired by
> fi-65F is slipped to upper side about 5mm. As the result, top 5mm of
> document cannot be acquired. The bottom 5mm area of image is all black.
> Is there any parameter to scan from the top of document with fi-65F?

>              to [hidden email]

of my hand"