Quantcast

Fujitsu SV600

Juan Pablo Suárez
Hello,

this scanner is in the supported devices list, whith status "Untested".

I've made other Fujitsu scanners work on SANE, but can't make this one work.

Is this scanner supported?

JPS

Re: Fujitsu SV600

m. allan noah-3
The SV600 is the weirdest scanner Fujitsu makes. It contains a USB hub
and two devices. Initializing the thing requires communicating with
both devices at the right time, plus issuing a bus reset or some other
nonsense. Once the init is complete, it looks much like any other
Fujitsu scanner, and we could probably talk to it. However, I have
been unable to get the init steps to work. This is very difficult
without physical access to the hardware.

allan

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Juan Pablo Suárez
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this scanner is in the supported devices list, whith status "Untested".
>
> I've made other Fujitsu scanners work on SANE, but can't make this one work.
>
> Is this scanner supported?
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> JPS

>              to [hidden email]

of my hand"

Re: Fujitsu SV600

Juan Pablo Suárez
Thank you Allan for your prompt reply.

It's a very useful hardware, I hope you can make it work!.

Best regards,
JPS

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this scanner is in the supported devices list, whith status "Untested".
>
> I've made other Fujitsu scanners work on SANE, but can't make this one work.
>
> Is this scanner supported?
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> JPS