Quantcast

Facing problem in Retrieving ScanSource from scanner HP 5590

Facing problem in Retrieving ScanSource from scanner HP 5590

ArunTayal
Dear All

We are trying to use the Scanner HP Scanjet 5590 with Sane Version 1.0.20 on red hat linux 4.0. However we are facing some issues with it. When I am trying to retrieve the value of ScanSource and Scan mode using action "GET" and call

sane_get_option_descriptor
sane_control_option

then the application crashes , these calls are working fine for avision scanners. I want to know whether these calls are supported with this backend