Duplex Capability

Mohit kumar-5
Hi All,

I had gone through the list available in saneopts.h to find which all
features would sane be supporting. And duplex featured no where in the
list. Considering it to be a very common option, I was wondering if
this feature is not at all supported.

And hece in my application, I might not need to add this capability.

Thanks,
Mohit

Re: Duplex Capability

René Rebe
Hi,

On Monday 13 June 2005 09:20, Mohit Kumar wrote:

> I had gone through the list available in saneopts.h to find which all
> features would sane be supporting. And duplex featured no where in the
> list. Considering it to be a very common option, I was wondering if
> this feature is not at all supported.
>
> And hece in my application, I might not need to add this capability.

Duplex scanning is supported on the duplex Avision models by the avision
backend. It is selected by the source option that can be one of:

normal
transparency
adf
adf rear
adf duplex

for each start_scan / read cycle you get the next image alternating between
front and rear side.

Sincerely,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org