Quantcast

Disabling of the internal Light Source of Epson 1680 sane-epson 2

Disabling of the internal Light Source of Epson 1680 sane-epson 2

Hans Parkmann
Hello,

i own a Epson 1680 Pro without TPU. I want to build my own TPU to scan
negatives. The Problem is the main light source of the scanner must be
disabled and the focus point must be set to : right above the glas.

Is there a way to disable the internal light source while using the
scanner in the flatbed mode?

Best regards
Simon

             to  [hidden email]