Determining the "SET" values of options through SANE APIs

Determining the "SET" values of options through SANE APIs

Mohit kumar-5
Hi All,

I was wondering if there is any mechanism for which I can find out
what are the set values for various options such as resolution, mode
etc?

sane_get_option_descriptor gives us all the options, but is there any
way to determine what is the current value of the option?

Thanks,
Mohit

Re: Determining the "SET" values of options through SANE APIs

Henning Meier-Geinitz
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 07:17:19PM +0530, Mohit Kumar wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any mechanism for which I can find out
> what are the set values for various options such as resolution, mode
> etc?
>
> sane_get_option_descriptor gives us all the options, but is there any
> way to determine what is the current value of the option?

sane_control_option(), SANE_ACTION_GET_VALUE

Bye,
  Henning