Dell MFP E514dw

Marcel Patzlaff
Hi Folks,

I recently purchased a Dell E514dw MFP and was surprised because the
support for Linux (as stated in the product specs) is only for the
printer unit...

So now I'm curious whether anybody stumbled upon this model and knows if
there is already a usable backend for it. Dell is not that friendly with
information and currently I am only interested in the network support.
So I made some recordings of the communication from my Windows VM to the
E514dw. As far as I can see, the protocol is pretty easy and somewhat
text based (see attachment). But still, I don't want to start
implementing something that may already be available.

So, does anybody know if one of the present backends also applies to the
Dell E514dw?

Kind regards,
Marcel

temp.pcap (52K) Download Attachment