CanonScan 5600 F

Sab

CanonScan 5600 F

Sab
Hi !

OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Scanner : CanonSan 5600F

When I ask the terminal if the scaner is recognized (commande : sane-find-scanner) I receive the following message :
# sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the
  # result is different from what you expected, first make sure your
  # scanner is powered up and properly connected to your computer.

  # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make sure that
  # you have loaded a kernel SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.

found USB scanner (vendor=0x04a9 [Canon], product=0x1906 [CanoScan], chip=GL847) at libusb:001:002
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported by

  # Not checking for parallel port scanners.

  # Most Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports
  # can't be detected by this program.

  # You may want to run this program as root to find all devices. Once you
  # found the scanner devices, be sure to adjust access permissions as
  # necessary.

I used the informations of the following page : https://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/scanner_usb_non_reconnu#installer_les_librairies_supplementaires

I've noticed that the /etc/sane.d/canon.conf existed but there was nothing in. I put them the information of the page with epson (I didn't forget to change epson by canon and GT 6500 by CanonScan 5600F). The sane-pygtk recognise now the scaner.
I wanted to do the change in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf but this file doesn't exist :-( . Where can I download it ?

When I try scaning an image via Terminal I receive this following message :
[genesys] WARNING: Your scanner is not fully supported or at least
[genesys]          had only limited testing. Please be careful and
[genesys]          report any failure/success to
[genesys]          [hidden email]. Please provide as many
[genesys]          details as possible, e.g. the exact name of your
[genesys]          scanner and what does (not) work.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Sab