Canon Lide 120

webmail4
Hi,

There's a few threads about the Canon Lide 120 already. Has anybody
gotten further?

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=sane-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org&q=lide+120

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2014-October/032768.html

In the last link, Stef speculates on the chip version: GL127, GL126,
GL125, GL124, GL8417. Any updates on that?

I've tried following the instructions in the link below, editing
genesys_devices.c and substituting "0x04a9, 0x190e" for the
"canon_lide_100_model", and in a second and third try the
"canon_lide_110_model" and "canon_lide_200_model". sudo scanimage -L
still did not identify anything.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CheckIfScannerIsClone

Any other ideas here? Have others made more progress?

I'm on Debian 7.

Regards,
Havard

Re: Canon Lide 120

Pavel Sayekat
Hi,
Now its working, atleast at 300 dpi, I tried with frontend gscan2pdf with latest backend from sane-git, thanks to Stef.

regards
Pavel