Quantcast

Canon LiDE 210, suspend ./. standby

M G Berberich-6
Hello,

Canon datasheets say, the Canon LiDE 210 has 2.5 W max power in work,
1.4 W in standby and 11 mW in suspend.

Is there any way to determine (via sane) if it is in standby or
suspend? Can it be switched between standy and suspend?

        MfG
        bmg

--
„Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!“          | [hidden email]

Re: Canon LiDE 210, suspend ./. standby

stef-22
On 26/10/2015 13:59, M G Berberich wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Canon datasheets say, the Canon LiDE 210 has 2.5 W max power in work,
> 1.4 W in standby and 11 mW in suspend.
>
> Is there any way to determine (via sane) if it is in standby or
> suspend? Can it be switched between standy and suspend?
>
> MfG
> bmg

     Hello,

     SANE doesn't provide an interface for such information. You should
look into libusb for this.

Regards,
     Stef