Canon DR-C125: Wrong colors when scanning Duplex

Canon DR-C125: Wrong colors when scanning Duplex

el-ti
Dear Sane-developers and users,

through this very helpful discussion
(http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.scanning.sane.devel/24903),
I managed to get my Canon Scanner working in Duplex without cutting 1 cm
of the back page.

Everything seems to work fine. However, I discovered a very strange
behaviour regarding the colour management: When scanning in simplex
mode, everything works fine. There is no page cutting and colours are as
they should be. But in duplex mode, the colours are somehow shifted on
the colour range: Blue is scanned as green, green is scanned as red, red
is scanned as blue (for both back and front page).

Is there an easy solution for this? Or did I forget to install something?

Thank you very much!
el-ti