CANON PIXMA 510

sebastien
Hello,

I have a CANON Pixma 510, am I am trying to use libsane.

I  would like to use the automatic document feeder to aquire automatically all the documents available. I have tried several way and I have found problem with all of them to detect that there is no more document in the document feeder.

- sane_start or sane_read never returns SANE_STATUS_NO_DOCS
-in synchrone mode, sane_read is blocked, and if I call sane_cancel from another thread, this call is also definitly blocked
-The asynchrone mode doen't seem to work. If I call sane_read when a document is available, it returns immediatly but read len =0

Do you have other suggestions? Or do you think that there is problems with the PIXMA implementation?

Thank you
Sebastien

             to  [hidden email]