Access to the Feeder

Mohit kumar-5
Hi All,

Is there any way one can access the scanner feeder through SANE APIs?
None of the exisitng APIs looked it could do so?

Any help in this regard would be appreciable as I am terribly stuck on
something due to this.

Thanks,
Mohit

PS: Sorry for flooding the list with so many mails, but I am having a
tough time porting a windows application in TWAIN to unix application
in SANE.

Re: Access to the Feeder

René Rebe
Hi,

On Monday 13 June 2005 14:35, Mohit Kumar wrote:

> Is there any way one can access the scanner feeder through SANE APIs?
> None of the exisitng APIs looked it could do so?
>
> Any help in this regard would be appreciable as I am terribly stuck on
> something due to this.
>
> Thanks,
> Mohit
>
> PS: Sorry for flooding the list with so many mails, but I am having a
> tough time porting a windows application in TWAIN to unix application
> in SANE.
AFAICS there is no such support for direct feeder access. If you need that for
a specific scanner you could wire it out to some custom option.

However in SANE the goal is to not let frontends fiddle with such
implementation details.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org