ADF only scanning first page, was Re: Good office scanners with ADF support?

ADF only scanning first page, was Re: Good office scanners with ADF support?

NM Lists
Le jeudi 02 juin 2005 à 00:46 +0200, Jens Gulden a écrit :

> Philip J. Hollenback wrote:
> >  This scanner is destined
> > to replace a fax machine and so must have and automatic document
> > feeder capable of holding 50 sheets.  It also needs to work with a
> > linux system
>
> My private scanner and printer is a Brother MFC 3420C
> (http://www.brother.com/europe/fax/info/mfc3420c/mfc3420c_ove.html). It
> is a scan/print/copy/fax combination, which I bought mainly for ADF
> scanning, but now use for printing, too.

Hi there,  I just got an MFC 7420, the scanner works fine except the ADF
part: it only scans the first page, the subsequent ones are just flushed
through with no scanning.

Any idea how to correct this?

Re: ADF only scanning first page, was Re: Good office scanners with ADF support?

NM Lists

Nevermind; I was using xscanimage. scanadf(1) seems to work just fine.